广东时时彩技巧 www.hzwm7.com.cn 高中英语经典句型帮你闯过写作和语法关
例：We do farm work as the old peasant teaches us.
As(it is)in your country, we grow wheat in the north and rice in the south. 正如(像) 你们国家一样，我们北方种植小麦，南方种植水稻。
(2) as＋形容词／副词原级＋（a ／an）＋名词＋as ;
否定式：not as/so --- as
例：He is as good a player as his sister．
(3) such + n. + as to do 如此……以致于……
例：She is such a fool as to believe what he said.
(4) so + adj./adv. + as to do sth 如此……以致于……
例：He was so strong as to carry the heavy box.
(5) such --- as--- 象……之类的…… （接名词或定语从句）
例：He wished to be such a man as Lei Feng was.
(6) the same ＋名词＋as 和……一样的…… （接名词或定语从句）
例：He is not the same man as he used to be 他不是从前的那样子了。
(7) as 引导非限制性定语从句
例：As is known to us, knowledge is power.众所周知，知识就是力量。
例：We get wiser as we get older. 随着我们长大，我们也变得越来越聪明。
例：As it was getting very late, we soon turned back.
例：Child as he is, he knows much about science.
(1) prefer to do sth
例：I prefer to stay at home. 我宁愿呆在家里。
(2) prefer doing sth
例：I prefer playing in defence. 我喜欢打防守。
(3) prefer sb to do sth
例：Would you prefer me to stay? 你愿意我留下来吗？
(4) prefer to do sth rather than do sth ……宁愿…...而不愿.…".
例句：I prefer to stay at home rather than go out
(5) prefer doing sth to doing sth
例：I prefer watching football to playing it.
(6) prefer sth to sth
例：I prefer tea to coffee. 我要茶不要咖啡。
(1) be doing sth ---- when ---
例：He was still smiling when the door opened and his wife came in.
(2) be about to do sth --- when ---
例：We were about to start when it began to rain.
(3) had not done sth --- when ---/ hardly --- when ---
例： He had not fallen asleep when the telephone rang.
(4) had just done ---- when ---