|来源:未知 | 作者:admin | 本文已影响 人|
1、 as 句型
例：As(it is)in your country, we grow wheat in the north and rice in the south.
(2) as+形容词/副词原级+(a /an)+名词+as ;
否定式：not as/so --- as
例：He is as good a player as his sister.
(3) such + n. + as to do 如此……以致于……
例：She is such a fool as to believe what he said.
(4) so + adj./adv. + as to do sth 如此……以致于……
例：He was so strong as to carry the heavy box.
(5) such...as... 象……之类的…… (接名词或定语从句)
例：He wished to be such a man as Lei Feng was.
(6) the same +名词+as 和……一样的…… (接名词或定语从句)
例：He is not the same man as he used to be.
(7) as 引导非限制性定语从句
例：As is known to us, knowledge is power.
例：We get wiser as we get older.
(9) 引导原因状语从句，与 because的用法相近
例：As it was getting very late, we soon turned back.
例：Child as he is, he knows much about science.
2、 prefer 句型
(1) prefer to do sth
例：I prefer to stay at home.
(2) prefer doing sth
例：I prefer playing in defence.
(3) prefer sb to do sth
例：Would you prefer me to stay?
(4) prefer to do sth rather than do sth ……
例句：I prefer to stay at home rather than go out.
(5) prefer doing sth to doing sth
例：I prefer watching football to playing it.
(6) prefer sth to sth
例：I prefer tea to coffee.
3、 when 句型
(1) be doing sth...when...
例：He was still smiling when the door opened and his wife came in.
(2) be about to do sth ... when ...
例：We were about to start when it began to rain.
(3) had just done ... when ...
例：I had just gone to bed after a very hard day when the phone rang.
4 、seem 句型
(1) It +seems + that从句
例：It seemed that everyone was satisfied.
(2) It seems to sb that ...
例：It seems to me that she is right.
(3) There seems to be ...
例：There seems to be a heavy rain.
(4) It seems as if ...
例：It seemed that she couldn't come to class.
(1) She is taller than I by three inches.
(2) There is one year between us.
(3) She is three years old than I.
(4) They have increased the price by 50%.
(5) His salary has rised to 10,000 yuan per month.
6、 what 引导的名词性从句
(1) what 引导主语从句
例：What surprised me is that everybody seemed to be very indifferent to her.
[ indifferent adj.不关心的;冷漠的]
(2) what 引导宾语从句
例：We can learn what we do not know.
(3) what 引导表语从句
例：That is what I want.
(4) what 引导同位语从句
例：I have no idea what they are talking about.
(1) too ... to do ...
例：Politics is too important to be left to the politicians.(=Politics is so important that it can't be left to the politicians.)
(2) only too ... to do ...
例：I shall be only too pleased to get home.
(3) too + adj + for sth
例：These shoes are much too small for me.
(4) too + adj + a + n.
例：This is too difficult a text for me. 这篇课文对我来说太难了。
(5) can't … too +形容词 无论……也不为过
例：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
8 、where 句型
(1) where 引导的定语从句
例：This is the house where he lived last year.
(2) where 引导的状语从句
例：Where there is a will，there is a way.
He left his key where he could find.
I will go where I want to go.
(3) where 引导的表语从句
例：This is where you are wrong.
9、 wish 句型
(1) wish that sb did sth 希望某人现在做某事
例：I wish I were as strong as you.
(2) wish that sb had done sth 希望某人过去做某事
例： I wish you had told me earlier
(3) wish that sb would/could do sth 希望某人将来做某事
例：I wish you would succeed this time.
10、 would rather 句型
(1) would rather do sth than do sth 宁愿做……而不愿做……
例：She would rather die than turn against his motherland.
(2) would rather have done sth 宁愿过去做过某事
例：I would rather have taken his advice.
(3) would rather sb had done sth 宁愿某人过去做过某事
例：I would rather I had passed the examination last week.
(4) would rather sb did sth 宁愿某人现在或将来做某事
例： Who would you rather went with you?
11、 before 句型
(1) before sb can/ could … 某人还没来得及……
例：Before I could get in a word ，he had measured me.
(2) It will be +时间+ before + 还有多长时间……
例：It will be 4 years before he graduates.
(3) had done some time before (才……)
例：We had sailed four days and four nights before we saw land.
(4) had not done ... before ... 不到……就……
例：We hadn’t run a mile before he felt tired.
(5) It was not +一段时间+ before 不多久就……
例：It wasn’t two years before he left the country.
(1) It is /was +被强调部分+that(who)...
例：It was I who wrote to my uncle yesterday.
(2) Is/was it + 被强调部分 + that (who) ...
例：Was it your brother that you met in the street?
(3) Where/who/what/how等特殊疑问词 + is/was it that ...
例：How is it that you will go to visit her tomorrow?
(4) do/does/did +谓语动词 (强调谓语)
例：They do know the place well.
(1)would like to/ would love to have done sth.
例：I would like to have written to you.
(2) was / were going to do sth.(用过去将来时态表示原打算做什么)
例：Lucy was going to watch a basketball match.
更多与文本相关内容，请查看 【 高中英语语法 】 栏目